* If you need to cancel or rearrange your appointment we would appreciate 24hrs notice or a cancellation fee may apply. We will send a reminder text/email to confirm your booking, so if you cannot make your appointment you can let us know as soon as possible as we usually have quite a large waiting list. If you have booked online and do not show up to your appointment, you will be charged the full amount from the card you booked with. If you have paid a deposit and cancel with 24hrs notice your deposit will be returned.
*If you are running late please let us know as soon as possible, we will do our best to fit you in for your full treatment but depending on our availability your treatment time may be reduced or an alternative treatment offered to you.
* We understand mobile phones are a huge part of our day to day lives, but we kindly ask that you turn your phone to silent while in the salon. We have a charger located in reception for anyone who is running low on battery 🙂
* If it is your first visit to the salon, try to arrive 5 – 10 minutes before your treatment. This means that any consultation cards you have to fill out can be done before your treatment, which won’t take up any of your treatment time.
* Deposits may be required for treatments and group bookings.
* Please notify your therapist of any health conditions which may have changed since your last visit as these may effect your treatment.
* We require patch tests if you haven’t been with us before. We take this policy very seriously and tinting, facial waxing and HD Brows will not be carried out without a patch test.