• Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
• Start off by adding one drop of the Retinol Serum to your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer each evening and then slowly increase the amount until you can use the product on its own and your skin feels comfortable.
• Alternatively, apply the Retinol Serum to face and neck or specific areas and allow to dry, then follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer, morning and/or evening.
• Concentrated Retinol Serums 1 through 3 may be used in conjunction with Sebugel A for problematic skin conditions.
• Use two to four bottles per step before progressing to the next higher level.
• Use only as directed.
Warning | The skin may feel uncomfortable when first using Retinol Serum 1 and this transient irritation of the skin may reoccur during each step-up in the Concentrated Retinol regimen. If an irritation (dry skin with a rash) should develop, we recommend that the frequency of application be reduced from every day to alternative or even every third or fourth day until the skin becomes comfortable.